Learn to Facilitate LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methods
We deliver LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methods under the creative commons license held by the LEGO® Systems Group. LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement.
There are no prerequisites for this training: Open enrollment to everyone
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is an internationally-renowned facilitated process used by organizations to engage participants to generate innovative ideas for organizational improvement. The methodology is based on extensive research and enables teams to address complex issues in a fun and engaging way.
The Teams and Groups training zooms in on how group dynamics work, or don’t work. When you follow this training, you learn to recognize the different disruptive characteristic types of participants and how to transform this experience into great learning opportunities.
When working with groups, underlying behavioral patterns may emerge that are blocking the group to move forward. By uncovering and re-framing these patterns. You will help groups to go ahead as a team and how to operate in a system, organizational structure or process and procedures driven context.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The power of diversity of thinking
- Improve communication and human interactions
- How to incorporate micro bites of playful learning to make your content stick
- How to increase innovative thinking through storytelling and language development
- How you can tackle issues like listening, remembering, focusing, deferral of judgment
- Create a safe environment in which participants can give constructive feedback